Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Still posting...

I hope you're keeping up with me. I have been the worst blogger and I'm still catching up. I'm sure I won't include everything that has happened lately, but I guess I do have a lot to share! 

One of our most recent activites lately had been basketball! Last year we got off scott free because no one wanted to play. Hunter had a rough year the year before with a coach that thought only his son should get to carry the team. After talking to Hunter and prodding him that he could do anything he put his mind to, he decided he would try it again! He has done awesome, and really shown how much he has grown up! He has a coach that has really tried to teach them the rules and techniques of the game. They have quite a few "plays" they have been perfecting. Hunter has even gotten control of the ball and really done well with it!

They are always on the move, so it's hard to get a good picture. Here is Hunter shooting his foul shots! Go #20!
This one cracks me up! All the boys look like they have to pee, but it's actually one of their plays. It keeps all the defense team on them and keeps the court open to bring the ball down and right to the basket. Maybe they'll learn to put their hands somewhere else. :)

Hailey also chose to play this year! She has done so well with it. Their team hasn't quite learned all the rules yet. But they are definitely making progress, and it shows every week! She has enjoyed being active lately and its definitely given her a boost of confidence. We love our Hailey!
She really gets in to it!

They do a lot of running back and forth!

I hope Tyghely will make her mind up on an activity to go with. But so far she just enjoys hanging out with Mom and Dad. I think she is just waiting for something unique and special to do!  Either way, the kids have been keeping us very busy and we are so impressed with the people they are growing up to be!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Nice catching up posts!!! Basketball for the kids looks fun and I can't believe your niece is married! Holy cow. She looked so pretty.

And tell Hailey that her little self and Valentine's cards turned out super cute too. =)