Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Feelings

Last winter while I was laid off, I really got faithful at working out. This year, not so much. I have found that my mood is directly related to my financial status. I know it sounds stupid, and I'm not poor by any means. But if I am crunching my money, or pulling in the reigns, I feel too lousy to work out. I know that exercise helps my mood. So I decided to get back into it! One of my most favorite things to do is Pilates. It makes me feel strong and alive, and for one reason or another I don't feel like it's a dreaded thing to do. Running...I hate running. It is so boring to me! Forcing myself to get on the eliptical or the treadmill, just is not what I want to do. I don't feel like it challenges my body the way it should. Now I know I need to get some cardio in there, and I am going to try and work on it. But I just cannot express my love for Pilates in a way to make you understand. So I'll leave it at that. Not to mention, I got to reconnect with one of my favorite people!!! It was an all around happy dayand made me feel happy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yea for pilates!!!!!!!! It is happiness on a mat.

I was so happy to see you there to girl. ;)