Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Growing up...

On July 27, 1993 my very first neice was born. Though I was only 13 at the time, I felt elated! I wish I had some pictures of Ashley's younger years. Unfortunatley she grew up mostly in Oregon, where I didn't get to take many picutres.  However the last few years she has done quite a bit of growing up! Including graduating from high school this last summer and now getting married. She is such a sweet person, and has probably had to grow up faster than most. But she has handled herself with grace and integrity and I hope she will be very happy in her new life with such a nice young man!

She was sooo beautiful!

The wedding was very nice, and put together so well. I think you can always tell when things haven't been organized very good. Ashley did a phenomenal job!
Okay, I'm a little patial to this one!

Ashley and her little brother Kyle. She has always been the best sister to him. He is so lucky to have her!

No comments: