Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Whistling Wednesday!

Okay, two posts in one day. I must be crazy! But here goes. As I was adding the last post I was listening to the music player I have installed, and I got thinking... I love music! Especially music that hits you right down to the core or sends shivers up and down your spine. Maybe I'm a mental case, but there are even songs that can make me break down and cry like a baby. So because this is a blog about me I figured I would let you in on all these facts. Wednesdays I will try and post at least one new song. It will be a song that has moved me emotionally in one way or another. Now these may not be for everyone. I have a WIDE range of music that I listen to. Anything from Classical to oldies to the heavy angry metal music that your mother would pull her hair out if she heard it. But it might give you and insight into my style, whatever it may be. I'm still not so sure that I have a style, maybe one day when I grow up. :) Anyhow, today is Pink. She is an odd and outrageous character at times, but other times she can be a sensitive and striking individual. I love her strong voice and the lyrics she uses. If you get a chance you can find her live video of this song on Utube. It's even more awesome to watch her performance. Enjoy!

No comments: