Saturday, March 13, 2010

Savory Saturday

Okay, so "someone" has a cute theme for everyday of the week. I thought this was a super cute idea and thought it might help keep me posting more often. So for now I'm kind of adapting this idea. Thanks Heather! And I hope you don't mind. I also thought this might be helpful to a few others of you who actually read this blog. Saturdays will be know as Savory Saturdays. I'm going to try and post a weekly menu. Sometimes it will be the same old stuff and sometimes they will be new and exciting recipes to try. This week I used a lot of my recipes from The sisters cafe website. You can find the link on the side of my page. So here goes...

Sunday- Cranberry Pork Roast, Green Salad, and Steamed Veggies

Monday-Chicken Cream Cheese Soup and Rolls

Tuesday-Pork Burritos and Spanish Rice (Using the leftover pork roast)

Wednesday-Tasty Meatloaf, Baked Potatoes, and Frozen Veggies

Thursday-Hot Dogs and Fiesta Chicken Pasta Salad

Friday-Leftovers

I know I always have a hard time thinking of what to make for dinners, so I was hoping it might give you some inspiration. I can't cook for you, but I can help you think of something to make!

No comments: