Saturday, March 20, 2010

Savory Saturday!

It's time once again for Savory Saturday! I have to admit this has really helped me try and think of stuff all through the week. With Keith being on vacation with Hunter this week, it's just me and the girls. We don't eat much, so it's going to be a very simple menu. But you still might be able to use something.

Saturday- We have a birthday party and will be eating dinner there. But I am making a broccoli salad.
3 Cups chopped broccoli, 1/4 red onion, 1/2 c cheddar cheese, 1/2 c bacon crumbles, 1/2 c sunflower seeds. For the sauce: 1c miracle whip, 1/2 c sugar, and 4T red wine vinegar.

Sunday-Leftover Tasty meatloaf and Mashed potatoes

Monday- Spaghetti and home made Meatballs and Garlic Bread

Tuesday- Going to Visit Keith in Salmon, Having Fried Chicken and Fiesta pasta salad

Wednesday- Leftover spaghetti

Thursday- Chicken Fajita Salads ( Cuz they were so yummy at Heather's)

Friday- Pizza

If you need the recipe for the meatballs or chicken fajita salad, I would be happy to help. Just let me know. And Happy Cooking this week!!

No comments: