Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's Christmas!


Christmas is definately one of those times where I am either loving it or hating it! Today is a love love love day! We took three hours to decorate our gingerbread houses and train. I must be a really mean mom cuz my kids have never got to do one at our house before. This is due mostly in part to my lack of patience. But I figured what the heck... they are old enuf I can just let them have at it. So I would put the frosting where they told me and they decorated every bit of it. I think they did an awesome creative job! Needless to say, we had a great afternoon. And when we were done, hailey had a bell around her neck that kept driving me crazy. I was informed by miss know it all herself that it simply means I must still believe in Santa if I can hear it ringing. Gotta love the Polar Express movie!

No comments: