Sunday, April 5, 2009

Coupons on the Brain!!!

Okay, here it is. I told myself I was not going to use coupons because of too many various reasons to list. After fighting it and fighting it, my big sister had to come and show me all the money she kept saving. So I finally came to the conclusion that I had to be stupid not to save money too. (Not that any of you are stupid for not using coupons!) This week I have to share my good deals because it is all stuff that everyone uses and could stand to save a few bucks on too. My goal... have food storage built up so if our family has another bad winter like this last one, we will still have food to eat! I hate ramen noodles! And by the way, yes that is an entire case of cereal that the other stuff is sitting on! LOL

Total Savings = $131.25

30 Boxes of Post Cereal should have cost 137.70, acutally paid 20.10

2 Bottles of Soft Soap should have cost 2.00, paid 1.20

Snuggle Softner should have paid 4.00 paid 2.00

2 Kraft Salad Dressings should have paid 3.20, paid .35

2 Airwick Freshners should have paid 10.00, paid 2.00

No comments: